“It was great as always. I enjoy meeting the students and sharing my experiences with them. This group of students was very engaged and asked some interesting questions. This interaction benefits all involved. Thanks for having me; it’s rewarding for me as well.” –Guest Speaker for 202C, Spring 2018

“I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and it appeared the students enjoyed it for the most part as well. The students were extremely engaged and fully participated in my activity on developing a compelling message, including asking thoughtful questions. When I asked for feedback or volunteers, there were just about always at least a couple of hands raised. I would be happy to volunteer with the PWI Guest Speaker Series again; it was a great experience!” –Guest Speaker for CAS 137/ENGL 138, Fall 2017

“My experience was quite good. The instructor was a perfect host, and the students were quite (amazingly!) attentive.  I would have preferred that they ask me some questions, but I believe they were just soaking it all in.” –Guest Speaker for 202B, Fall 2016

“My PWI volunteering experience was as fun and rewarding as always. When you have a class of students that participate, everything goes really well. Over half of the students submitted questions to me, so I was able to customize the lecture to their needs. In addition, they participated enthusiastically during the interactive portions of the presentation. Requesting information about what the students are working on at the time of the lecture, as well as asking them to submit questions has worked out very well for me over the years.” –Guest Speaker for 202D, Fall 2015

“My experience was great! As a PSU grad, I love getting the opportunity to come back to campus. I also loved the opportunity to work on my public speaking skills. Happy to help again in the future!” –Guest Speaker for 202C, Spring 2015

“I only hope the students enjoyed it as much as I did! It was a highly engaged class. I will certainly make myself available for any future PWI opportunities.” –Guest Speaker for CAS 137/ENGL 138, Fall 2014